Friday, April 10, 2015

Freebie Friday - Succulents

Today I bring you some fun fabric finds, and pattern freebies. I've been eyeing Heather Givan's debut fabric collection for Windham since I saw her booth at market.
The Succulent Path quilt by Sarah at {No} Hats in the House really captured my attention. Fortunately, the free pattern is now available.
I truly adore the border prints included in the collection.
Another quilt that caught my eye was this paper-pieced wall-hanging by Amanda at Material Girl Quilts. You can pick up the free pattern off Craftsy. If you don't already have a Craftsy account, don't worry; it's free to sign up, and they have lots of free goodies on their user-friendly site.
While I'm one the subject of succulents, I wanted to mention the cactus pincushion tutorial I used for the Quilt Bliss swap, thanks to Ingrid at the Sewing Lab blog.

Thanks for joining me today. Is Succulents a line you'd add to your stash? Are you planning on trying out any of these projects?
Follow on Bloglovin
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the info on the wallhanging Afton, it's so darn cute! My sister loves plants, and can grow anything, so I think she would love this mini. Not to mention this would be the only kind of plant I could grow - the paper pieced kind! :)

    ReplyDelete